Friday, December 7, 2007

Purdue

So Purdue made it to a bowl game this year. They play in Michigan which sucks! They play Eastern Michigan which they played earlier this year and smoked. I don't understand how Purdue is so terrible at football. I mean really, they have good talent so it must just fall back on coaching which you may have read my blog about how Purdue needs to fire Joe Tiller. Eastern Michigan doesn't have a chance at winning this bowl game, but it is in Michigan, so it isn't even an important bowl game.

Another thing I wanted to talk about like I have before are how stupid the athletes are. I just read a couple days ago how two of Purdue's basketball players were suspended due to alcohol. Really, why would you be so stupid. You are basically given 60,000 by Purdue to come here and you piss it away. Sometimes people don't make a whole lot of sense.

Any lastly I want to talk about IU's Eric Gordon. Ya Ya, he may be the shit now and everyone from IU is running their mouth about how good he is and I understand this doesn't have anything to do with football but most football fans also watch or have knowledge about basketball. But anyways, what are the IU fans going to do when Gordan goes pro after this year and they aren't left with a superstar anymore and Purdue still has their freshman recruiting class which is pretty good? Just a question!?!?!

1 comment:

Xcaliber said...

hey man they are playing Central Michigan in the Motor City bowl. Central Michigan is pretty good too.